Terms of service
These Terms (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") Yaei (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"). All products and services provided by (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). The terms and conditions regarding the use of the Service shall be set forth by the User who uses the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "User"). and the Company.
Article 1 Application
1) These Terms stipulate the basic matters regarding the use of the Service provided and operated by the Company. 2) These Terms apply to the Company and the Customer regarding the use of the Service.
Article 2 Use of the Service
Article 3 Use of Personal InformationThe Company
Article 4 Prohibited Acts of the Customer
The Customer shall not perform the following acts when using the Service or in connection with the use of the Service. If the customer commits any of the acts specified in the following items, the customer shall be liable to compensate for the damage incurred by the Company as a result. 1) Acts of applying for false information or information of a third party when registering or changing the registration information 2) Acts that infringe on the property, portrait rights, privacy, etc. of other customers, third parties, and the Company 3) Acts that slander other customers, third parties, or the Company 4) Acts of using this service by unauthorized use of credit cards 5) Acts that are complicit in or promote criminal acts 6) Acts contrary to public order and morals 7) Election campaigns or similar acts 8) Acts that interfere with the operation of the Service or damage the credibility of the Company 9) Falsifying information about the Company or the Service, or information provided through the Service, 10) Sending or writing harmful computer programs, etc. 11) Other acts that violate laws and regulations12) Other, Acts that the Company deems inappropriate13) Acts that the Company deems to fall under any of the items Article
In the event that intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, and know-how) arise due to the content posted by the customer on other services provided by the Company through the Service, all such rights shall belong to the Company or be transferred to the Company free of charge. Please note that information created or registered using this service may be displayed, quoted, or reprinted on the Company's website, affiliated sites of the Company's site, or publications after taking measures that the Company deems necessary, such as attribution of the copyright holder.
Article 6 Change or Abolition of Service The
Company may, at its discretion, change or abolish all or part of the Service as appropriate without prior notice.
Article 7 Disclaimer
1) The Company shall not be liable for any system interruption, delay, discontinuation, loss of data due to communication line or computer failure, damage caused by unauthorized access to data, or other damage caused to the member in relation to the company's services.
2) The company does not guarantee that e-mails and content sent from the company's web pages, servers, domains, etc. Do not contain harmful items such as computer viruses.
3) The company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the customer's violation of these terms, etc. 4) We are not responsible for any secondary reasons such as product defects or delays. In addition, we are not responsible for any problems that occur secondary after use.
5) If any disadvantage occurs to the customer due to the goods or services purchased from the company, the responsibility of the company shall be limited to the purchase price.
6) If the company is obligated to notify the customer, the company shall be deemed to have fulfilled the obligation by sending a notice to the e-mail address registered in advance by the user, and by delivering the product to the address instructed by the customer at the time of purchase.
7) Regardless of the cause of claim under law, the company shall not be liable for any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. related to the use of the service or the products traded in the service other than those stipulated in the preceding article.
8) In the event that a customer causes damage, etc. to another customer or a third party by using this service, the customer shall resolve the matter at his / her own responsibility and expense and shall not cause any inconvenience to the company.
Article 8 Revision of these Terms
Article 9 Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
In the event of a dispute regarding these terms, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the company's head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.